A prestigious VIP Aircraft Operator is seeking self-motivated individuals for the following positions.
Technical Services Engineers
B747- 400 & C-130-J
Middle East – Gulf Area
The ideal candidate will fulfil the following criteria:
- Hold EASA or an ICAO type 2 Aircraft Maintenance License in avionics or A & C categories i.e. B2 or B1 with at least 10 years experience in aircraft maintenance engineering or other acceptable degree or aviation related academic qualification.
- Previous experience in technical services, engineering development, CAMO and planning. Knowledge of EASA and/or FAR is essential.
- Fixed wing experience and experience on either B747-400 or C-130-J aircraft are essential requirements.
- Experience in the preparation and the managing of Approved Maintenance Schedule (Operator Maintenance Program) based on MRBR and MPD requirements.
- The successful candidate must be flexible and able to work as part of a small team in a multicultural environment and will have excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal. Computer literacy is essential.
The employment package includes a generous tax-free salary, married accompanied accommodation with hard and soft furnishings, free utilities, 60 days annual leave, plus other attractive benefits.
Please forward full CV together with copies of licenses, certificates, passport sized photograph and passport copy C/O the following address: C/O Bernadette Griffin, Charles Kendall & Partners, 7 Albert Court, Prince Consort Road, London SW7 2BJ Tel: +44 (0) 207 589 1256 Fax: +44 (0) 207 589 1836
PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE NUMBER 85 TO APPLY FOR THE B747-400 ROLE AND REFERENCE NUMBER 90 FOR THE C-130-J ROLE.